Massachusetts residents are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Youth 12 and older are eligible for the Pfizer vaccine and anyone 18 and older can receive any vaccine.
Do you have questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine? Please use the resources below from the Massachusetts COVID-19 Information Program to learn more:
COVID-19 Health Information
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) – see this page for handouts in English, Spanish and Chinese; Spanish-language resource hub
- Attorney General’s Office multilingual COVID-19 handouts on access to testing and care, in English, Arabic, Cape Verdean Creole, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Vietnamese
- Mass. Department of Public Health COVID-19 resource hub, including printable handouts in English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole and Vietnamese
- Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination plan, including information about when you can get the vaccine and guidance for health care professionals and organizations.
- Vaccine FAQ from Mass.gov, including questions about immigration.
- Vaccine FAQ from MA League of Community Health Centers. Includes materials in Arabic, Cape Verdean Creole, Chinese, Haitian Creole, Khmer, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Multilingual resources on the COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 resource guide for immigrants in Boston, with materials available in Arabic, Cape Verdean, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Russian, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese
- Community resources by ZIP code
COVID-19 Resource Guide Videos
Where to go to get your questions answered? Are resources available in different languages?
COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
Cape Verdean Creole