Some Massachusetts residents are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Are you or someone you know having a hard time making an appointment to get vaccinated? We at the Rian Immigrant Center can help you navigate the scheduling process so you can get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Through CIC Health the vaccination center at the Reggie Lewis Center in Boston has allocated spots for community organizations like ours to help individuals schedule their appointment if they meet the current eligibility criteria.
New upcoming dates:
Eligible April 5, 2021:
- People who are 55 or older
- People with 1 certain medical condition
Eligible April 19, 2021:
- If your group is not specifically listed in either Phase 1 or Phase 2, you will be eligible to receive the vaccine in Phase 3, which will launch April 19, 2021.
If you are eligible for vaccination or know someone who is please contact Antonio at 617-932-5385 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help get you in contact with a scheduler.
Do you have questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine? Please use the resources below from the Massachusetts COVID-19 Information Program to learn more:
COVID-19 Health Information
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) – see this page for handouts in English, Spanish and Chinese; Spanish-language resource hub
- Attorney General’s Office multilingual COVID-19 handouts on access to testing and care, in English, Arabic, Cape Verdean Creole, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Vietnamese
- Mass. Department of Public Health COVID-19 resource hub, including printable handouts in English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole and Vietnamese
- Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination plan, including information about when you can get the vaccine and guidance for health care professionals and organizations.
- Once you are eligible for the vaccine, you can make an appointment here. You can also find more sites available here or reach the Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination appointment hotline by dialing 2-1-1 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- Vaccine FAQ from Mass.gov, including questions about immigration.
- Vaccine FAQ from MA League of Community Health Centers. Includes materials in Arabic, Cape Verdean Creole, Chinese, Haitian Creole, Khmer, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Multilingual resources on the COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 resource guide for immigrants in Boston, with materials available in Arabic, Cape Verdean, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Russian, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese
- Community resources by ZIP code
COVID-19 Resource Guide Videos
How to find out if you are eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
How do you register or pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine?
Where to go to get your questions answered? Are resources available in different languages?
COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
Cape Verdean Creole