Do you want to make a difference in the lives of immigrants and refugees from across the Commonwealth? Are you passionate about social justice, equity and creating a sense of belonging? Do you want a flexible work schedule with remote work options? Join us!
Our staff of forty bring enthusiasm and a commitment to our mission and to the work they do at the Center. We work – and sometimes play! – as a team. Our generous benefits package includes 15 holidays, 5 sick days, and 20 vacation days. Health benefits, ample parental leave at 100% pay, and a matching 3% of salary contribution to a 403b plan are offered to anyone working 20 hours per week or more. Plus, a flextime work policy, a hybrid-remote work environment, and regular teambuilding and professional development opportunities!
Join us as we promote a society where all are welcomed and valued.
- A licensed social worker looking to support immigrants in the greater Boston area?
- a compassionate, resourceful, and culturally humble individual?
- Are you able to collaborate internally and externally with diverse groups with strong communication skills?
- Are you interested in working as a key contributor on a small but dynamic team?
IF SO, apply to our Social Worker, Supervisor of Interns MSW, LICSW, or LCSW role!
Benefits start at just 20 hours per week:
- Health Insurance paid 75% by employer with Deductible Reimbursement
- Access to Vision, Dental, Pet Insurance, and other benefits!
- Full flexibility in work hours and location for most positions
- Compensatory time for exempt employees — Work-life balance is so important here!
- Fifteen paid holidays per year
- Twenty days per year of vacation time, plus five sick days per year
- PFML topped up to 100% of salary for Medical and Family leave related to the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child; all other leaves topped up to 80%
- Access to 403b Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Regular staff development and team building opportunities
- Access to ongoing education and training on topics related to anti-oppression and anti-racism
What are our staff saying about working here?
“At Rian we help people ……. this is what makes our work so special and rewarding …… we help. Helping with Education, immigration legal matters, providing resources & support to those in need, and helping young persons on our Rian J1 visa programs as they lay great foundations for their careers and post-University life. Providing this help on a daily basis, and understanding it’s impact, provides me with a great sense of job satisfaction every day. ”
“I appreciate Rian’s antiracism work efforts in helping to promote a safe and welcoming work environment for all. ”
“As a mother, Rian’s flexible policies mean I can be both a present, fully-engaged parent and a passionate advocate for my clients. It’s wonderful to work in a place where I don’t have to choose.”
Please find machine-readable files for all Tufts Health Care plans here